You might know of credit cards that reward you when you spend. But do you know how to optimise these rewards even more, while increasing your social standing? This includes any kind of spending at all, including…
- Groceries. Be an anak mithali by doing the marketing for your parents.
- Dining. Assert your dominance over your friends/colleagues by offering to pay first.
- Petrol. Increase your Grab side-gig by sending passengers to the airport.
- Insurance. Impress your insurance agent by changing auto-debit to a manual transaction. You can even do this with your student loan and still get reward points.
- Online shopping. Max out your tax returns by buying computers, books and sports accessories (and hopefully actually use them).
We are of course, talking about the all-new AirAsia Credit Card!
Compared to most cashback/reward credit cards, the AirAsia Credit Card doesn’t have a monthly cap, minimum spends, limited days of the week or even limited type of spending. As we have mentioned, almost every kind of expenditure is rewarded with BIG Points!
With the Platinum Card, you’ll earn 1 BIG Point for every RM3 spent locally and 1 BIG Point for every RM2 spent overseas. Even better, you’ll earn 6 BIG Points for every RM1 spent on AirAsia flights and products!
Why AirAsia credit card is your best lifestyle companion
The AirAsia Credit Card has partnered with over 97 BIG eStore partner merchants all over Malaysia to give you even more BIG Points, with most of them rewarding 1 Big Point for every RM1 spent. Here are some suggestions for you:
- Kinokuniya. Time to finally kick-start that new year’s resolution you set three years ago.
- Happy Bunch. Send a bunch of peonies for someone who could use a smile. Namely, yourself.
- Zalora and Sephora. Do we need to say more? At this point, you would already have a monthly quota for these two brands.
- Senheng. The true mark of adulthood is when your mamak discussion revolves around the latest and sexiest Dyson model around.
- …and many more!
You can use your BIG Points to redeem flights and other privilages such as priority check-ins, boarding and baggage!
Sign up now and earn up to 25,000 in BIG Points for your welcome and quarterly bonus. Imagine how many flights and deals you can redeem with that!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your very own AirAsia Credit Card!