We’re sure you’ve seen or been to the more popular spots in Vietnam such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and all that, but here’s a city you shouldn’t miss: Can Tho. Life here is easy and rustic, so you won’t run out of countryside adventures.
However, just to convince you of how pretty and simply charming this city in southern Vietnam’s Mekong Delta region is, just take a look at our curated list below, and see the types of beautiful yet interesting sights it has to offer:
1. Binh Thuy Ancient House
2. The Bare Bridges at Con Son
3. Floating Petrol Kiosks at Cai Rang
4. Cai Rang Floating Market
5. Catching Fish in Cot Cau Ditches
6. Traditional Brick Kiln at Ben Tre
7. Hủ tiếu (rice noodle) Factory
8. Huynh Thuy Le Ancient House
9. Sa Dec Flower Village
10. Xeo Quyt Forest
GETTING THERE: AirAsia is the only airline that flies directly to Can Tho from Kuala Lumpur. Book your seats now at airasia.com.